cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app not working

Hi

I'm finding it massively frustrating I can't seem to call now tv got help and I can't find any relevant help online. 

Both of our nowtv boxes are throwing us out of the nowtv app. We're able to use other apps on the boxes. 

I've tried a factory reset but it didn't help. 

Please help!

Thanks

Gem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Apparently there is a known bug on some people's older nowtv boxes (where i am assuming nowtv are in the process of fixing it).

Have you tried accessing nowtv via the search option button on the home screen page ?

This has worked for quite a few people.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Roku 2 had been working fine up till a couple of days ago, then it would crash every time I tried to load the app. So, I removed it and re-installed and that seemed to fix the issue. However as of today this no longer works and the app just crashes all the time now.

So does this just fix itself or is this box now dead?

Also, my black NOW TV box has also started doing it and it was also fine up till yesterday.

I'm guessing they are rolling out updates to the app in order to kill off old hardware?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't see the NowTV app on my stick or black box. I also have been billed for sports NO ONE in my family watches. 

So I can't find NowTV via search as it does not exist. On either my stick or my box. However before it evaporated it was super glitchy AND indeed The human chat person was as much use as a wet paper bag. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same here, since the last firmware update, if I want to open NowTV, I have to go into the app store and open from there. Also, it randomly reboots while I am watching. Really annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been signed out of my box and it will not let me sign back in. 

I've tried to reset and I've logged in on my phone. Account up to date and system up to date but I can't watch anything it just won't let me log in