cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Humax FVP-5000T Entertainment

Hi

There doesn't seem to be very much information out there, but can you watch the NOW TV Entertainment package on the Humax FVP-5000T? 

Which set-top boxes are supported? 

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

There doesn't seem to be very much information out there, but can you watch the NOW TV Entertainment package on the Humax FVP-5000T? 

Which set-top boxes are supported? 

Hi @Anonymous User 

The box that you have their is a Freeview play box not Youview box. Unfortunately NowTV is not available on any  Freeview play boxes. If you had a Youview box you would only be able to access the sky Cinema pass using it. Currently you wouldn't be able to access entertainment, kids or sports. 

The model names of Humax Youview boxes all start with DTR the latest retail (no contract) Youview model is the DTR-T2000 . There is also the DTR-T4000, but that is BT exclusive and you can only get it if you take out a broadband and TV contract with BT. The T4000 supports 4K

for more information see the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

I hope that clears things up a bitSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.