cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike-M
Advocate

NowTV app via a PC - list of channels /EPG

Just signed up and suprised I can only see whats current and next on the entertainment channels.

Looked around and I cannot see any method to see whats on  later in the day or next day (scrolling) for example.

Is there a EPG  available via the app or a method to scroll forward?

• PC
10 REPLIES 10
Nitro
Scholar 3

youre watching via PC - why not go on: https://www.sky.com/tv-guide/20231127/4101-1 

RoyB
Legend

@Mike-M 

Download the BT TV app to a phone or tablet, choose Live/Schedule, and that will give you a comprehensive Freeview and Now EPG.

There is a lot of the app reserved for BT TV customers, but anyone can download it and navigate to Live, then Schedule, and get a full 7 days forwards EPG. With 7 days backwards too, to show you what you have missed, and can maybe get on Catchup 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mike-M 

Alternatively you can download Sky Go 😜

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 wrote:

@Mike-M 

Alternatively you can download Sky Go 😜

@gavs82008 @Mike-M 

Tiny snag….

IMG_1223.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

It doesn't need an account to check the tv guide as I use it regularly?

RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

How? I open it on this iPad, and all it offers me is the above sign-on screen, which I can’t get past?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

On my iPhone and have used it not long ago today.

However I just noticed I am signed in. Perhaps cause I once upon a time I was a Sky TV customer and the username matches my NOW username?

RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

My Android phone gives me the opportunity to set up a Sky account, which might let me use it.

But the Sky account name and password from when I was a Sky Broadband user just get me to a ‘Technical Issue. Please try again later’ message.

So I don’t think this option is viable for the general user 😢

Mike-M
Advocate

Thx.

The BT app did not work - kept asking for a BT box..  I now have a firestick and it is the same - no TV guide scrolling.

The hunt will go on.