cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CDIGGER890

Having problems on a Laptop getting past the apparent option for other now products Sky Sports

Have a Monthly Subscription to Sky Sports to watch on a laptop via Nowtv.   Recently after I sign in there is a buffer trying to sign up to new subscriptions before letting you access the Sky Sports Channels.                         Please could anybody advise?    Many thanks

• PC
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CDIGGER890 

I don't own a PC, but does the same happen when trying a different internet browser on the NOW website ?

RoyB
Legend

@CDIGGER890 

Is this the screen you are talking about?

IMG_1092.jpeg

I get that on my Windows 10 PC, on the Firefox browser, and I have no reason to suppose it would be different on Windows 11 or on any other browser (though anyone is welcome to prove me wrong). And my iMac does it as well….

Despite me having logged in, and despite me already having an Entertainment subscription, this screen is too stupid to detect that, and not bother me with this unnecessary page, something Now could usefully tackle. (And I’ve got Cinema, and Boost, and I don’t want Hayu or Sport, so please don’t bother me with it at all).

After what ought to be the totally unnecessary click on Start Streaming, it then goes off and does stuff for a bit, before finally coming back with a page I can use.

This is not progress!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.