cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gnasher328
Occasional Poster

Re: Constantly dropping picture quality

Utter drivel, Netflix works fine so stop blaming customers systems and fix the Now TV problem!

0 Thanks
Brian66
Contributor 1

I've just posted on this, but feel compelled to post some more. I'm watching the Sky sports French GP coverage on an LG OLED 65B8PLA that's 6 months old. I'm watching via NOW TV on an apple TV box. Picture quality is stonking.

I've just installed the NOW TV app on my LG....picture is terrible quality, and every now and again it gets worse and very pixellated. So I made a wired connection between tv and router (apple TV is just wireless), absolutely no change. Apple tv feed remains pin sharp all the time, LG TV app never gets close to the apple tv quality, and pixellates often. It's not the network, it's not the TV. It's got to be the LG TV NOW TV app. Feel free to grill me further if you like :))

0 Thanks
OliverP1981
Occasional Poster

I was using a Roku and hopefully tried my Apple TV but it didn’t help. Checked every other streaming service I had and they all work in high quality. This is definitely Now TV’s issue.

Now TV, stop telling us it’s our connection, it’s not, your service is poor and needs sorting out. I suspect it’s when a lot of people are using your service so you need to test this in a real world scenario.