cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Breaking_Bad
Scholar 3

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

This has been going on for so long it’s depressing. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Brandscill
Scholar 2

Just when things start looking up with the announcement of a beta. The deathly silence from staff says it all.

0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

@Breaking_Bad wrote:

This has been going on for so long it’s depressing. 

Agreed that the delay is annoying, but it's not the end of the world! I haven't given up hope and totally written it off yet...

0 Thanks
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

@Brandscill wrote:

Just when things start looking up with the announcement of a beta. The deathly silence from staff says it all.

Agreed that the delay is annoying, but it's not the end of the world! I haven't given up hope and totally written it off yet...

0 Thanks
Brandscill
Scholar 2

Apparently it’s been delayed till later this year according to an email a tester got. 

endsbowen
Mentor

Thank you for this, be nice it gets update for 4K, TV app & Siri integration so I know when new episodes are ready to watch , be fabulous. Lets hope be out before Christmas.

0 Thanks
Keepy
Advocate

Up next would actually be a god send... ! I'd actually turn on my AppleTv if so.. rather than using it through my LG WebOs nativly.. 

0 Thanks
Sanmac
Mentor

Anymore news on updating the app for Apple TV? Seems a long time since the news they were working on it (Yawn ...)

Also can someone tell me why the app on iPad (and PS4)  is good and on Apple TV it’s 💩 even on the latest Apple TV model. Which really surprised me as I have a 3 Gen model. 

Rose2019
Advocate

What is going on. Apple arc 4K box and 2nd gen not syncing what I’ve watched or a watched list. 

Ive wasted time  scrolling though episode after episode to find my location and episode. 

Then when it comes to an end of the episode it doesn’t  automatically start another one. Something seems a Mia and not running smooth like other tv apps 

0 Thanks