cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandscill
Scholar 2

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

When clicking this link I’m told I don’t have permissions to view it. Any reason why?

0 Thanks
Reply
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

@Brandscill The post is here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/We-need-your-help/m-p/352255#M2259

but they've removed the Apple TV trial details so I'd guess they've received enough submissions and have stopped taking new requests.

0 Thanks
Reply
AlexHedley
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

@Karl-F any news on the beta?

0 Thanks
Reply
AlexHedley
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

0 Thanks
Reply
AlexHedley
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?

0 Thanks
Reply
RobotKhan
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12


@AlexHedley wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?


Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 

0 Thanks
Reply
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12


@RobotKhan wrote:

@AlexHedley wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?


Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 


Where's the evidence to support this claim please?

0 Thanks
Reply
RobotKhan
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12


@dr_necessitor wrote:

@RobotKhan wrote:

@AlexHedley wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?


Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 


Where's the evidence to support this claim please?


One my of connection infromed me, I am not here to give his or her name. I am here to ask officials taht when we are getting new update for Now Tv app on Apple TV. why it has been delayed for years.

0 Thanks
Reply
dr_necessitor
Expert 3

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12


@RobotKhan wrote:

@dr_necessitor wrote:

@RobotKhan wrote:

@AlexHedley wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?


Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 


Where's the evidence to support this claim please?


One my of connection infromed me, I am not here to give his or her name. I am here to ask officials taht when we are getting new update for Now Tv app on Apple TV. why it has been delayed for years.


Fair enough. No idea why it's been delayed for years, but personally I (and others) have been banging on about it for a long time now.So long in fact that I gave up banging on about it a while back! Anyway I have also had information from a source (who I won't name either, I've probably already said too much) to the effect that the trial *has* been delayed *but* it is expected to go ahead. So, dear readers, make of all this what you will...

0 Thanks
Reply
AlexHedley
Scholar

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

It’s just annoying as how hard would it be to have an official mention here, delays happen, usually not for 4 years but they are expected, transparency would help especially with all the problems.

0 Thanks
Reply