cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV

Hi Everyone,

I've just bought an LG TV that came pre-loaded with the Now TV app.  I subscribed to the entertainment package via my pc and then logged into my account on my TV but for some reason it's not showing the entertainment package I've purchased on the TV app.  It just shows a film package and asks if I want to subscribe?

Is there something I need to do to make it show in the app?

Any help would be much appriciated!

Thanks 🙂 

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's weird, where if you said you was using a YouView Box then i would have replied the NowTV App Entertainment Pass on the YouView Platform is not currently supported.

As far has i am aware the LG smart TV's with the native inbuilt NowTV App supports the Entertainment Pass.

Hopefully an LG Smart TV owner can offer some assistance and help.

In the meantime, because it's a new TV i would double check the TV firmware is up to date and maybe see if deleting the NowTV App and re installing the App again from the TV's App store makes any difference.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's weird, where if you said you was using a YouView Box then i would have replied the NowTV App Entertainment Pass on the YouView Platform is not currently supported.

As far has i am aware the LG smart TV's with the native inbuilt NowTV App supports the Entertainment Pass.

Hopefully an LG Smart TV owner can offer some assistance and help.

In the meantime, because it's a new TV i would double check the TV firmware is up to date and maybe see if deleting the NowTV App and re installing the App again from the TV's App store makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, I did wonder if I might need to re-install the app but just seemed a bit odd?  I'll try that though and see if it works 🙂