cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV 4th Gen Feedback

I've noticed a few comments from others with similar issues, thought I'd start my own thread though.

Bugs

I'm watching The Blacklist and when an episode finishes the screen is just black.

Press menu and it goes back a menu too far.

Other times it goes to the next episode but of the wrong season, I'm on S2 E7, it goes to S1 E8.

I leave the Entertainment menu, go to other, go back, search for blacklist again, it goes to S1 E8 not S2 E8.

Feature Requests

• Mark as Watched so I know where I'm up to in a series
  • Currently watching group - go to current episode of that series
  • Only show what passes I have, if only have entertainment then only show that menu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We do appreciate your feedback in regards to Apple TV. 

We'll pass on the bugs that you have mention to the relevant team so they can get this look into further. 

In regards to your feature requests. We are always looking to improve our service and bring new features to our devices. You have some great ideas there, so hopefully we'll be able to meet your expectations. Please keep an eye out for any updates in the future. 

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We do appreciate your feedback in regards to Apple TV. 

We'll pass on the bugs that you have mention to the relevant team so they can get this look into further. 

In regards to your feature requests. We are always looking to improve our service and bring new features to our devices. You have some great ideas there, so hopefully we'll be able to meet your expectations. Please keep an eye out for any updates in the future. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply Karl 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a roadmap for feature requests?

I'm really hoping for a watched marker on episodes and even a Watched Tab similar to the iOS apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be honest the whole Apple TV could do with a refresh.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Insert App after Apple TV ^