cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Not TV player not working on Mac

I have spent the last two hours uninstalling, reinstalling the now tv player and then changing browsers. I am able to press play on a film > the title shows in now tv player but then I either get the buffering blobs continuously or the play button wi...

Resolved! Error

I only have two devices registered but just logged onto nowtv on my new PS4 and it says I've have too many devices registered..so won't be able to watch on my TV for a month ??

Why have you stopped supporting Firefox.

Sorry – Mozilla Firefox no longer supports watching NOW TV on this deviceWe're working on something shiny and new for you, but in the meantime you can still watch NOW TV using Internet Explorer. Surley the "shiney and new" thing should be rolled ou...

Device allowance used up??

My ex boyfriend decided to log out all accounts so there is currently no accounts registered. I’ve tried logging myself back in being the account holder and it is saying I’ve used my allowance up for this month? So does that mean I have to go a whole...

Resolved! Not playing on computer

I have the Entertainment pass. When I select a show, my computer screen displays a still of the show and a play button but when I click on the play button nothing happens. This happens for multiple shows.  Any suggestions? Thanks

Unable to remove NOW TV Player from Launchpad

Hi there, So I'm wanting to remove NOW TV Player app from my Mac. I'm running 10.12.6, I can drag the app to Trash and it appears to delete the app but when I open Launchpad the app is still visiable, when I attempt to move the app from Launchpad to ...