cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't add new device even though message says have one left for the month

I'm trying to play a movie on iMac after installing the Now TV player and get the following message.

"You've registered the maximum number of devices used and used your device change for this month. You will get another change next month."

But on the Manage Devices pages it says the following.

"You can have up to 4 devices on your account (and watch on 2 at the same time).

Now that you've added your first 4 devices, you can swap 1 device every calendar month.
3 devices added
You can add 1 more device. After that, you'll need to wait until 1 November before you can swap 1 of your devices for a new one."

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers.

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm trying to play a movie on iMac after installing the Now TV player and get the following message.

"You've registered the maximum number of devices used and used your device change for this month. You will get another change next month."

"You can have up to 4 devices on your account (and watch on 2 at the same time).

Now that you've added your first 4 devices, you can swap 1 device every calendar month.
3 devices added
You can add 1 more device. After that, you'll need to wait until 1 November before you can swap 1 of your devices for a new one."

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers.

I'll sort it for you now @Anonymous User Gimme a few mins just 🙂

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

3 devices added

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers.

@Anonymous User All done now. Enjoy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much 🙂