cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig2

Why does my Sky Sports monthly membership not work?

I've paid for a Sky Sports monthly membership for the last two months but when I try to watch something it only takes me to a page to buy a day or monthly membership when I already have it and the last payment was taken from my bank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

If your bank card details on your NOW account looks up to date.

Then jump over to NOW live chat, where hopefully they can figure out why you can't watch your full blown monthly Sports Membership (not Mobile Sports Membership which doesn't work on PC).

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to start a web chat with them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

Are you logged into your account with correct details? 

Are your using a VPN or currently outside the UK ?

What happens if you try the NOW Sports Membership on another playback device such has your smartphone for example? 

Craig2
Yes, I’m signed in, I’m in the UK and I don’t have a VPN on.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

Can you try your Sports Membership on another playback device if possible to see if there is some sort of conflict on your PC or Router.

Also check if your IP address is showing a location somewhere in the UK by using this website tool in the link below. 

If it comes back unknown or outside the UK, then unplug the power to your Router for around 30 minutes to automatically acquire a new IP address.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ 

Craig2
I checked my IP with the link and it’s telling me it’s 92.40.168.231<> (in the UK)....I’ve also tried other devices, windows 10, Windows 11 and Android and have had the same problem.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

If your bank card details on your NOW account looks up to date.

Then jump over to NOW live chat, where hopefully they can figure out why you can't watch your full blown monthly Sports Membership (not Mobile Sports Membership which doesn't work on PC).

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to start a web chat with them.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Craig2

Thanks, I'll try that again but when I tried it earlier there was nobody there, not even a virtual chat bot that I could say something to; it only gave me boxes to click

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

From the link do not click on the get help quicker pop up on the lower section of my link, which is a auto bot that points you to relevant Help articles to read etc.

You need to click on the green chat online box towards the top of the screen, this will get you through to a real person via their web chat service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Craig2 

From my previous link, you need to click the green chat online button which I have circled in red on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2023-04-08T10-10-27Z.jpg