cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grantalan
Advocate

setting up my account to watch sports

I have my account. I want to watch the villa game, only Day pass. It tells me I don't have a sports membership. I wont have until it lets me watch the game. I have never viewed sport on Now TV.

@links to members

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Grantalan 

What you need to do is make sure you’re signed in on the device(s) you want to watch on. Paying for a membership on the website and downloading the app doesn’t mean you’re automatically signed in. 

Annoyingly when you launch the app sometimes for the first time it’ll take you to the homepage. Which fools a lot of folk thinking oh ok I am signed in. Use the settings cog for your account and in there it will tell you if any that is signed in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Grantalan 

Are you a UK NOW customer or a NOW Republic of Ireland customer and bought a Day Extra Sports Membership in the Republic of Ireland?

Where if you are a UK customer and bought a Day Sky Sports Membership then the Villa Premier League match tonight is on TNT Sports and not Sky Sports with a Day Sports Membership in the UK.

If you managed to find the Day Sports Membership if you have a UK account then either save it for another day when Villa are on Sky Sports or ask NOW for a refund.

Nitro
Scholar 3

@Grantalan match is on TNT, so sign up for TNT Sports.