cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

in internet explorer i keep getting error 404 and can't watch anythin.. and on firefox it goes all the way to the viewing screen but wont play episodes,, i tried allowing silverlight plugin to no avail,,, frustrated to say the least,  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV stopped working with sports after my daughter accidently restarted our machine. I get a T3nn issue saying I have to fix the issue - where clearly there was no problem before. How do I resolve this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you received an error message.

Did you manage to get your issue resolved ?

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same issues, one moment my nowTV is fine and I can watch anything, the next I get the T3nnn error message and can't watch  a thing. This is becomming a bit of an issue now seen as it wont let me watch the only programme that I pay to subscribe for.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How are you accessing the NOW TV service on your Windows computer?

If you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.  If you haven't already done-so 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi hope someone can help me! hard days work and just wanna watch some tv - getting an error message T3nnn. read the doc in hep centre, not v helpful - how do i find out what antivirus etc i have? using boyfriends computer as mine is broken 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi, did you follow the instructions on that page?

(If you have Avast)

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yep. like i said not super helpful to me! i dont think i have avast. how do i find out what antivirus setting i have? am borrowing a computer

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User What type is it? Windows/Mac? 🙂

If this message is popping up, it is likely Avast.

You can jump on live chat for more help. Go back on the help page and click contact us at the bottom. There you will see a live chat option.

Be quick as hours are 8am-midnight

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting this error constantly, I run windows 10 and use Norton for my firewall. I use the web version, not app as it clunky, bad and unusable on my second monitor. I have tried all the suggestions on the forums here, including clearing cache, resetting firewall exceptions and priorities too. This issue has arisen today only and goes across all the channels I try to livestream.

Any other advice other than to cancel sub and forget it?