cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: (T3nnn) – Accessing content on NOW TV

I'm trying to watch NOW TV today and keep on getting the following error under a minute into the program:

(T3nnn) - There's a problem accessing content on NOW TV.
Please fix this to watch NOW TV.

The help article is not useful at all as I have not changed my internet connection, anti-virus, firewall or anything like that from when it was working fine earlier this week. I'm using IE 11 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and the only "change" to this system is that there have been a couple of automated Windows Updates, but I don't see how that could have any effect.

Please could someone on NOW TV address this issue? It seems to be some over-sensitive check in the software, as the program plays fine for at least half a minute before claiming this confusing and unhelpful error.

161 REPLIES 161
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The now tv player you download seems to lag loads so I have to watch via internet explorer
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are using E11, then it might be possible the Silverlight plugin may be corrupted which is causing the error.

More information how to fix Silverlight from the Microsoft help support page.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2608523/how-to-clean-a-corrupted-silverlight-installation-and-then-reinstall-s#fixitforme