cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User & @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for getting in touch with your posts. Having investigated further, this issue should now be resolved!

Please try again and let us know how you get on?

All the very best,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has occourd again.

Two free slots but it wont allow me to add any devices!

Can you please reset again???

John

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting.

This should now be resolved.

Hope that helps.

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have only one device registered , I now have an error message that device limit has been reached and therefore cant watch anything. Am I really expected to pay for a service that I cannot access. I have read the Managing Device guides and had previously removed 2 devices however never had 4 registered from initial sign up - I need the account reset or I am paying for a blank screen - please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you had 3 devices and deleted them all in the past and have now readded one. This takes you to the "had 4 devices on your account" limit which then only allows one device change per calendar month. 

The quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a quick thank you - got it reset! - 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Anyone that can help!

I'm having the same issue, I have three available spaces but am still being told maximum device allowance reached. I only have my youview box registered.

Sorry to use this post but I can't see how to start a new one!

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as above, the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just received the message. I cleared out my devices, so I had only the now TV box as registered device. My android tablet registered shortly after that, but not my Dell XPS 18 windows 8.1 machine. It just won't play, and message will receive again, but I have 2 free slot for devices. Why does not play? Unfortunately, I do not have too much time to watch movies, but when I want (as I pay for it), it would not work. Very dissapointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User once you had four, you can only fill an empty slot once a month. It sounds like by clearing out your devices you've reached this stage. 

If you want to use your laptop in April, the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.