cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whtas the reason Im getting this message , when I only have two devices used 

I am losing va,kuble viweing time having paid for it

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Have you been making a lot of device changes lately? once you have registered 4 different devices then the device limit rules kick in, whereby regardless of how many devices you remove you can only add one new device each month.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have this issue. Away from home and now realise that I cannot use NowTV..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

If you haven't added any new devices this month then you can delete one of your devices and add a new one to watch NOW TV on, for instance if you are staying with a friend and they have a PC or games device. You can then change it back on Sunday (new month).

Or if you already have one of your devices with you (e.g phone or laptop) that should still work fine as long as you are still in the UK.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 0 devices on my account and it wont let me add anymore this month, fix please.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Pop onto live chat and explain what's happened. To get to them click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the following help article
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem and have had for the past few days! I have only 1 device registered which is my LG Smart TV. I can't watch anything on the NowTV app on my Galaxy Note 4, Tab 3, Xbox One or PC & Laptop. 

This has put me off continuing with NowTV and have already cancelled my sub.

*Edit* Just been on to NowTV Online Chat and they've sorted it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry for the issues you experienced.

Glad you were able to get this sorted and for letting us know.

Many thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My laptop is registered as a device but it is telling me I have reached my limit and will not play anything.

I still have an empty slot too so I know that I should be able to use this laptop.