cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a paid subscription and i get the device limit reached on both my devices and now cant watch now tv on anything !!!!   

help !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've reached my device limit but can't see how. I'm trying to watch on the laptop that was my first device to connect, but can't. My account is showing 3 pcs plus 1 tv. One of the pcs (I think) is a tablet that won't work with nowtv anyway, so I'd like to remove that, but i'm not sure if that's pc 1,2 or 3. I daren't remove anything in case I remove the wrong one and can't use any device.

Help?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi monk and RP-D, 

We've made a change so you can continue with the service but please go to the following link for more information about device management.

Thanks,

Mo

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit error here also. A bit of a pain!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi AshWatkins,

Thank you for your post and sorry to see you have a bit of an issue with your devices. You can manage your own devices from My Account. You have up to 3 changes per month and can choose up to 4 devices.

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I made one change last night, removing a PC. But I was getting device limit issues before I did that. And the problem is still persisting until even now, I though even if this PC had gone from the devices list, the removal of an old one would make room for this to replace it. I can watch on my phone, but not on my PC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi AshWatkins,

Thanks for your reply. I've sent you a private message with some account details, hopefully this will help.

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Mo
Thank you for making the change. I did visit the page you linked before
putting a message but it didn't help at all. In fact, it acknowledged that
not being able to name the devices might be a limitation, and didn't
mention anything regarding the same device being given more than one
allocation, as seems to be the case for a number of customers. Perhaps
improving the page would reduce the number of enquiries like this that you
have to deal with?
Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have read through this blog and feel assured that the issue other people have had is exactly what I am experiencing. I watched a film on my MacBook but the had to travel, so I used my iPad to watch movies... Now it says I have used my device limit, even though there is currently only 1 visible.

Help

Amearns21