Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

46 Replies
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

Re: Tesco £50 voucher

@Martin35wp where was this voucher offer? Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Qkdus
Contributor 1

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't had any confirmation  yet either..

Martin35wp
Occasional Poster

It was from Money saving expert (Martin Lewis)
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@Martin35wp wrote:
It was from Money saving expert (Martin Lewis)

Guys you will have to contact whoever gave the offer as it's a third party deal.

0 Thanks
pugwash02
Occasional Poster

This is not a third party offer. It is with Now tv rewards. I signed up for £50 m and s voucher.

Mumma13
First Poster

I am becoming very frustrated as I signed up for the £50 voucher - seen on Martin Lewis . I have used live chat umpteen times . I can’t find a call number ... it does state on the original offer that it would be £16 per month or £20 pm with the voucher. I don’t think there is any offer ???? And I don’t think I should be paying £20 pm for an offer I won’t get!! 

KingWalton
Occasional Poster

There was an offer from Now TV. When I signed up, it asked me about my choice of the voucher, tesco, M&s, etc. I chose Tesco. But strange enough, haven't heard anything since.

LJY
Occasional Poster

Re Tesco Voucher. I had a message to say the details would be sent to my email within 60 days of purchase completion. 

0 Thanks
maebeline
Occasional Poster

Tesco £50 voucher

Hi

Has anyone manged to get their £50 tesco voucher.

I have waited 60 days and not received an e mail yet. I have spent hours on the phone to Now TV who have told me that this is a third party offer and sent me a useless link :-

http://gift.wegift.io

this link is for people who are laready registered, however I have found this link to send an enquiry re my tesco voucher as I have waited 60 days for them to send me one.

https://wegift.io/contact/

Has anyone had any luck in getting their voucher..

many thanks

0 Thanks