Tesco £50 voucher

When can I expect to receive it?

94 REPLIES 94
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve emailed them several times now with no response
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't had any confirmation  yet either..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re Tesco Voucher. I had a message to say the details would be sent to my email within 60 days of purchase completion. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Has anyone manged to get their £50 tesco voucher.

I have waited 60 days and not received an e mail yet. I have spent hours on the phone to Now TV who have told me that this is a third party offer and sent me a useless link :-

http://gift.wegift.io

this link is for people who are laready registered, however I have found this link to send an enquiry re my tesco voucher as I have waited 60 days for them to send me one.

https://wegift.io/contact/

Has anyone had any luck in getting their voucher..

many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got my Tesco voucher in October. I signed up through Compare the Market and had no problems. I wonder if Martin Lewis had reposted that deal but people had to go through the link from Compare the market to be properly registered.

If you are not getting anywhere try the Trading Standards dept at your local Borough council. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up To Now TV broadband on October !2, 2018. via compare the Market. I was promised either a £50 Tesco voucher or Argos voucher. I picked an Argos voucher. I was again told that after 60 days I would be sent this voucher. As of yet no voucher! Why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been looking at this today it’s like ping pong , now tv say it’s managed by compare the market  , compare the markets say no it’s run by. now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried chasing this up via Moneysavingexpert, via the "gift.io" link and also via the awin email kindly provided above. In my case I was promised an M&S voucher.

So far, no luck - having signed up in January (so over 90 days ago).

Only the moneysavingexpert team correspond with me. They have tried to chase on my behalf, but have been told several times (not sure by whom) that it has been sent! I check, point out it has not arrived, and we go round again in circles.

I have checked both spam and regular inbox - it has not been sent at any time.

So I would not trust them when you are told it is "on its way" etc. Seems to be just a stalling device.

If someone from Now TV sees this discussion, perhaps you could just explain whether this is simply delayed communication - which is bad enough but can happen if you are overstretched - or is the offer outright fraud?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just as FYI - I was told countless times that it's on the way.   I eventually succeeded with the agency (awin) referenced above. 

If/when you want to escalate this contact NOW TV's dispute resolution service called CISAS ( email addr ... [email removed]).

NOW TV are required to inform you of this escalation route if you have formally complained to them.  In my case, they didn't but I found out about it via Google.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up December, got am email to say I would receive the £50 tesco voucher within 60 days, nothing yet ?