cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv pass expiry

Hi everyone, quick question if I buy a tv pass for a month with 15 days left till expiry date will I get the full month if I activated it in time or will the subscription end Along with the expiry date. 
hope this makes sense. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have an active pass that has less than 30 days remaining then you should be fine if you apply the one month voucher before the 15 days expiry date is up.

Go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if there is an apply voucher button below the pass you are thinking of buying a new voucher code for.

Should you have more than 30 days left on an existing pass of the same type of the new voucher code when the 15 days are up, then the voucher code would be invalid out of date and wouldn't work.

When you apply the voucher code it should automatically kick in on your next due date to ensure you get the full month.

Also ask your friend where he got the voucher code from, if it was from Cdkeys or Ebay be very careful because some of their codes don't work and you will need your friend to take it up with Cdkeys or the EBay seller directly if the code doesn't work (NowTV will not help you out).

Hopefully the voucher wasn't a freebie that a guy was giving out about 100 free one month cinema passes on HotUKDeals website and your friend is charging you a price for it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you asking that the new voucher has only 15 days left before it expires and can't be redeemed after this date ?

Or you have 15 days left on your current pass on your account and want to know if you can add the new one month voucher straight away or wait until the 15 days are up on the current running pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

The Voucher has 15 days before expires but it’s a month pass. If I redeem the voucher now will it still be active for a month or just the 15 days. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m buying second hand from a friend but don’t want to purchase it if I’m only getting 15 days instead of the month.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have an active pass that has less than 30 days remaining then you should be fine if you apply the one month voucher before the 15 days expiry date is up.

Go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if there is an apply voucher button below the pass you are thinking of buying a new voucher code for.

Should you have more than 30 days left on an existing pass of the same type of the new voucher code when the 15 days are up, then the voucher code would be invalid out of date and wouldn't work.

When you apply the voucher code it should automatically kick in on your next due date to ensure you get the full month.

Also ask your friend where he got the voucher code from, if it was from Cdkeys or Ebay be very careful because some of their codes don't work and you will need your friend to take it up with Cdkeys or the EBay seller directly if the code doesn't work (NowTV will not help you out).

Hopefully the voucher wasn't a freebie that a guy was giving out about 100 free one month cinema passes on HotUKDeals website and your friend is charging you a price for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Long as u apply the Voucher before the expiry date, you will get 1 month from the date you add the voucher.

You can only add a voucher when you have less than 30 days left on your current pass. thx