cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stickygoblin

Sports Offer but wanted entertainment - can i switch?

I signed up over christmas for an offer at £21 pcm for 6 months but i accidentaly selected the sports package and I meant to get the entertainment on. Can i switch the account and if so how do i do it or do i just cancel the whole thing and start again?

As an aside: There is an offer to add entertainment to the package at an extra cost but if i do this then cancel the sports package do i lose everything?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@stickygoblin 

All memberships with NOW are treated separately, so if you cancelled one it wont cancel any others.

To see if staff will take pity on you go onto live chat and ask the question. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@stickygoblin 

Entertainment is only £9.99 a month, without any offers, and an offer at £21 pcm could only ever be Sports. So you didn’t make the wrong selection from the offer, you selected a totally wrong offer in the first place 😢

Though as @gavs82008 says, I’m sure Live Chat will sort you out.

But do not select ‘Get Help Quicker’ on that page. It’s just a ‘bot, and won’t do what you need here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.