cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kimberley64
Advocate

wont let me cancel offer

been paying for 2 months and not been able to whatch anything on entrainment or cinema, not on my tvs not on my lap top or phone. it wont let me cancel because it was set minimum time offer so have to keep paying til may een though i cant whatch anything, bad enough the internet is always disconecting  im basicaly paying to get naf all feel like im getting mugged each month

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kimberley64 

What do you mean that you’re unable to watch anything on your devices? Despite paying for both cinema and entertainment memberships.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Kimberley64
Advocate

Now stick remote will not work on 3 differebt tvs laptop let's you log in then when you select what you want to whatch screen turns black and stays that way, Internet is inconsistent most time its no connection or freezes All I want is out of this contract  all Xmas had near nothing I could whatch not even my disney amazon or paramont im paying everyone but because of now I'm basically bored stiff and paying for the privilege of being bored.

RoyB
Legend

@Kimberley64 

There’s a button on the side of the Now Stick. While the Stick is On, press this for five (count them) seconds until it soft resets.

See if this fixes it.

If not, repeat the above, but for more than 15 seconds. This will hard reset the Stick, so you will need to set it up again, but it may well work after this.

If not, well then, Now Sticks do fail 😢 (But hang on to the remote, as they are worth more than the Sticks these days).

Check and see if any of your three TVs have the Now app, which if they are smart TVs they may well do; either in the list of apps onscreen, or in their App Store.

But if none of them do, then the nearest modern replacement for the Now Stick is a Roku Express, HD for £20 or 4K for £30. I expect you will have much better luck with Now on one of these.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Kimberley64 

Please describe the exact steps you are taking to watch Now, from signing in through to starting programmes, and at what step, and how, and with what message if any, the process fails at.

Please also say who your ISP is, and what broadband seppeds you are getting from them.

We may then be better able to tell you how to proceed,  and/or how to contact Now if this seems necessary.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Kimberley64 

Roku Express prices now back up to £29.99 HD and £43.99 4K.

So my recommendation now is the Express HD at £29.99 or the Streaming Stick 4K at £49.99