cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema and sports

I have 2 promotional codes from confused.com for taking out insurance with them and Now TV not accepting them and stating I'm not eligible????

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would quickly delete your screen shot because this is a public forum and somebody could use your code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks mate

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With regards to the vouchers code not working on your account, then have you got any current passes of the same type that has more than 30 days remaining ?

For example next to the Cinema Pass is there a green apply voucher link button directly below the Cinema Pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here ?

The same goes for the Sports Pass, do you see the green apply voucher button next to the one month sports pass ?

If you can see the green apply voucher button links below each Pass, then try a different internet browser or device when applying the voucher codes.

Should you have a NowTV Stick / Box, Games Console, Smart TV with the native inbuilt NowTV App on it, instead of applying the code on the NowTV website go to one of your playback devices and when going into the NowTV on the playback devices under the My Account section, there should be an option to apply the code there instead.

Also double check your bank card details are up to date on your account by going to My Account > Personal Details.

I am also assuming you are not a BT TV customer where your existing NowTV passes are paid directly via BT (where i believe you won't be able to use these two codes 😠).

If you are stuck, get in touch with live chat, where you will see the live chat button on this link below.

Should live chat not open for you try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint