cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports £20 a month 9 months

Hi

Can anyone tell me if this is a genuine deal, for Sky Sports as when you click on the link it always says there is a problem.  Is it new customers only?

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning?voucherCode=SPM4R4T968X767

Thanks

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User read the offer again "email exclusive offer". It's a bone of contention here that they've nationally advertised a deal that they're only then emailing to selected customers!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User read the offer again "email exclusive offer". It's a bone of contention here that they've nationally advertised a deal that they're only then emailing to selected customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok Thanks for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there no way to access this deal if you've not been contacted? I've had the season pass for the last 2 years but not had any offer. Not great.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sucks if it's only being emailed to certain customers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I guess they dont want my money

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User keep checking your emails (including your junk folder) as live chat have said they are going out in batches until the 8th of September.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks will keep an eye out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£25 a month for 12 months, not such a great deal, BT sports is suddenly looking appealing

Issac
Scholar

Sky offered this a few times when the fans were allowed in and the atmosphere was much better. I don't get why the prices haven't gone right down ? Anyone watching these games people must know the players don't get a lift and 80% of the games are dull as a result of the no fans- no atmosphere type of football.

I don't think I've ever lasted 9 or 12 months watching Sky Sports! I might get it for the first month of the season then quit like usal. 

£25 is taking the ######- Come on Sky £15-20 is fair.