cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Eddyp
Advocate

Sky Sport Month Pass offer

I want to take advantage of offer to buy sports month pass for 16.99. It says it is open to existing customers but cannnot see how to do this.

if I am signed in when I press buy now it takes me to a page where the cost is 33.99. No sign of a voucher code. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
6 Replies
kenny_01

Re: Sky Sport Month Pass offer

im having the same problem click on the offer then takes me to the sky pass which says  £33.99 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Belmont
Advocate

Existing user with an account...but the offer for the discount month spots pass at £16.99 is not available when I sign in.  How do I access this offer.  It only offers the pass at The original price not the half price.

0 Thanks
kenny_01

just an update on this i contact there live chat support, they gave me a code and it worked 

0 Thanks
Samcro555
Advocate

i had the same issue. Use this code voucher code at checkout guys SPMUWCGZ7EXI

Eddyp
Advocate

How do you do live chat? The websites say you should see a button on all help pages but I can’t see it. Thanks!

0 Thanks
Wlat
Expert

In the Terms and Conditions it says this offer is available only to existing customers  "who do not have a Sports Pass on their account".  Unfortunately, this means that even if you are in the final 30 days of a Sports Pass, you still would not be eligible for this offer.

Wlat

0 Thanks