cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sport Month Pass offer

I want to take advantage of offer to buy sports month pass for 16.99. It says it is open to existing customers but cannnot see how to do this.

if I am signed in when I press buy now it takes me to a page where the cost is 33.99. No sign of a voucher code. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same problem click on the offer then takes me to the sky pass which says  £33.99 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing user with an account...but the offer for the discount month spots pass at £16.99 is not available when I sign in.  How do I access this offer.  It only offers the pass at The original price not the half price.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just an update on this i contact there live chat support, they gave me a code and it worked 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had the same issue. Use this code voucher code at checkout guys SPMUWCGZ7EXI

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do you do live chat? The websites say you should see a button on all help pages but I can’t see it. Thanks!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the Terms and Conditions it says this offer is available only to existing customers  "who do not have a Sports Pass on their account".  Unfortunately, this means that even if you are in the final 30 days of a Sports Pass, you still would not be eligible for this offer.

Wlat