cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offers

I’ve just taken the sports offer for £20/9 months. There are also offers for entertainment and movies which I was going to take up but am getting an error message saying the offers could not be applied please try later? Is there a reason why these offers can’t be applied? 

Many thanks in advance

Nicky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was you seeing the red error message when attempting to take up the Entertainment and Cinema offers under My Membership online by clicking on the green exclusive Offers box towards the top of this page ?

If so, open the green offers box and under the Entertainment and Cinema offers click on the drop down arrow below them to expand the information on screen and check the expiry date of both offers.

if they are out of date, jump over to NOW live chat to see if they will give you some new deals.

Click on the green chat online button from this link page below to get in touch with NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you on a current Entertainment and Cinema offers with more than 30 days left ?

If so, you need to wait until they have less than 30 days remaining before you can add a new Entertainment or Cinema offer.

Should this be not the case then either try later or another internet browser when taking up the offer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was you seeing the red error message when attempting to take up the Entertainment and Cinema offers under My Membership online by clicking on the green exclusive Offers box towards the top of this page ?

If so, open the green offers box and under the Entertainment and Cinema offers click on the drop down arrow below them to expand the information on screen and check the expiry date of both offers.

if they are out of date, jump over to NOW live chat to see if they will give you some new deals.

Click on the green chat online button from this link page below to get in touch with NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for the replies.  Managed to sort it via chat help.

Thanks again

Nicky