cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv kids / entertainment

So I used to purchase now tv kids for my daughter. Then now tv decided to remove the app and add the kids into the entertainment package. For doing this, they gave me the entertainment pass for the same price as the kids pass with an expiry date of Sept 2099 (so a lifetime for me) I assume so that the offer was always on my account. I still don't use the entertainment package, but I'm now being told it is being increased by £2 and my offer has no date on it at all, it has been removed. 

Personally I think that is just wrong. How many times are they going to bump up the cost because they feel like it when they have previously given a lifetime expiry of an offer?

I will more than likely cancel my subscription as I pay for disney+ so she can watch that instead. I just think it is deceptive?

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you go to “cancel” you’ll get a discount offer. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still getting a discounted rate, I just can't stand when companies say you can have one price then put it up when they feel like it. They all do it. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Told where?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On my account and through email. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Thanks.

One or two people have said this, but Now’s current advertised prices have been the same for a while, so I’m not sure if there are increases in the offing, or just Now kindly telling people with a discounted rate that their offer is about to end, an oblique hint that they should try for a further retention offer.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.