cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redchiz1
Champion 2

New Football Season

OK guys, it's still  6 weeks away. But there is currently an offer for Sky Sports, expires on 2 July, 6 months at £21, cancel anytime rather than commit for the term. That would take you into next year. 

Stick, or twist?  😁

26 REPLIES 26
redchiz1
Champion 2

Most people subscribe for the EPL coverage and will doubtless continue to do so. 

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Unless they go for cheaper alternative options. Sad, Comcast are motivated by greed

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Not even worth £20/month outside Premier League season.  GAA moved to BBC this summer.  US Open tennis to look forward to, but that starts late August.  Only keeping it this summer as Virgin made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, and if I cancel Sky sports, I would pay more!

redchiz1
Champion 2

Which is probably why there is generallyb a sub-£20 offer towards the end of, or just after the football season.  😉

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

I hear you, my only legal option where I live is through now TV unfortunately but they have been holding people to ransom with their extortionate pricing 

redchiz1
Champion 2

"generally" not generallyb" grrr at loss of edit function.  😡

BEJOREEVERTON
Mentor

Any news of any offers usually get £20 a month for 10 months but not sure if too early yet

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BEJOREEVERTON 

There is a £21 per month for 6 months currently showing on the NOW website offers page.

If this interests anybody, then please note in comes with a 7 day free trial with Boost and oddly a 7 day free trial with Cinema.

So make sure you cancel these free trials straight away or remove them at the checkout page if not wanted.

BEJOREEVERTON
Mentor

That's not bad. I'm hoping they do an offer for the full football season like they usually do. It's like this every year, guessing and waiting and hoping and wondering what to do haha 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Since my post from yesterday, it looks like NOW have ammended the free trial information on the £21 per month for 6 months Sports deal on their website.

The 7 day Boost and 7 day Cinema free trial have now been removed and replaced with 1 month Boost.

Again if you are not interested in Boost, either remove it from the checkout basket stage of your order or cancel it straight away.