cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redchiz1
Champion 2

New Football Season

OK guys, it's still  6 weeks away. But there is currently an offer for Sky Sports, expires on 2 July, 6 months at £21, cancel anytime rather than commit for the term. That would take you into next year. 

Stick, or twist?  😁

26 REPLIES 26
redchiz1
Champion 2

Nobody? Ah well. I bit the bullet. Will enjoy the the cricket and F1 until the footy season starts. Can't see any better offers coming along before then. Although doubtless a plethora of topics will start up. 🙂

BEJOREEVERTON
Mentor

Any news?

redchiz1
Champion 2

I haven't seen any offers beyond the ones recently mentioned. Anyway, your first game on Sky isn't on until Villa away on 20 August, so you have still got a bit of time to sweat it out. Unless you are dying to watch Chelsea v Liverpool on 13 August!  😉

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

May as well wait until August.  I have had £15/month offers via email.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Cool, lucky you! I have never had anything that good. Keep us posted. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Recently expired, but they come through on a regular basis

IMG_0209.jpeg

redchiz1
Champion 2

@SweetBlitz 

Cool, was that a direct email offer? And were you not subscribed at the time?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@redchiz1 direct email.  Not subscribed for quite a while though as virgin made me an offer I couldn't refuse (£18.75/month) that runs to October 2024.  Also I have multiple accounts as I split sports from cinema, entertainment and mobile sports where possible when the number of concurrent viewers dropped to one. So more chance of getting emails.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Anyone received any offers yet?

Not really willing to pay more than 20 quid a month for what sky sports has to offer these days.

I'm hearing they will be losing NBA coverage next and it will be going to TNT sports and BBC from the new season.

Outside of premier League, carabao cup and the odd half decent boxing fight they might have, nothing else worth watching on their anymore. New owners have run the channel into the ground