cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu channel

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

Hi @Anonymous User You should see the Hayu option underneath 'Kids' on the NOW TV App (on your box, please note that the white box does not support the Hayu Pass) Any luck?

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

In my opinion I doubt the nowtv white box will ever support the Hayu nowtv pass, due to it's older generation slower processor and limited amount on in built memory.

If you are worried about having all the same matching colours, where I am assuming you are using the HDMi port off the white nowtv box.

Then what about a nowtv stick which you could hide the stick behind the TV and the remote doesn't need line of sight to work like the white box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just read through the comments about the Hayu app, I have the black nowtv box and I can not find it on the app store at all, have you taken it off at all? As it was on there and its now disappered please help.

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a smart tv with now TV app but I do not have Hayu option at all on my tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black box work but not on the white