cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu channel

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I want to buy the hayu pass but the hayu channel is not appearing on my t.v.,  I dnt want to watch it on phone does anyone know how I get the hayu channel to be listed on my now tv on my tv I know it's only 3.99 but I'm not going to waste money if I can't use it 

Hi @Anonymous User You should see the Hayu option underneath 'Kids' on the NOW TV App (on your box, please note that the white box does not support the Hayu Pass) Any luck?

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears at the bottom of mine under Sky Sports on my LG tv. Have you tried updating the Now TV app?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a read of this help guide, which also advise on what devices are supported where you can watch Hayu.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass 

On my nowtv smart box under the nowtv App when opening up the App Hayu is showing on the LHS of the screen below Kids.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same problem. Went on live chat didn't get anywhere

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you having problems buying the Hayu pass on your account or have you already purchased the Hayu pass and can't find the Hayu content to watch on your device and if so what nowtv playback device are you using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the pass free trial. Not showing on any of my Now tv box lists only
on my account on my phone.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you using the white nowtv boxes or black boxes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get anywhere with your hayU pass I'm having the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No luck yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not on Apple TV . No surprise there!!