cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesM1982
Mentor

Had offer on work email for 14.99 a month sports but cant apply to Now as is under personal email

Anyone know if you can use an offer from one email on a NOW account that is signed up under another e-mail?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JamesM1982 

See if you can click on the email offer link, then quickly look at and copy / paste the NOW voucher code embedded at the URL address bar on your browser.

The voucher code will either start with NOW or SMPT and be around 12 to 14 letters and numbers long.

If there is a code and you can copy it down, then use this code under My Membership apply code box in the NOW account you want to use.

If trying to use on a NOW account billed through a third party such has BT TV for example it won't work and need to be billed directly by NOW themselves and not have either a saved Day Sports Pass or active Day Sports Pass or be on an existing Sports offer with more than 30 days left.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JamesM1982 

Also has a safety precaution add a payment PIN to the two email NOW accounts in question.

Then if you click the email link offer or copy the voucher code and apply it to the second account, it should usually ask you for your setup payment pin number before proceeding to the checkout stage to accept and purchase the offer.

Then you can double check that everything on the screen looks right and is acceptable before accepting and clicking on the buy button.

I never get these NOW email offers myself, so can't guarantee the suggestions in my posts will work in your case scenario.

Tompo
Scholar 2

@JamesM1982 

Although these email offers come to specific users the offer itself isn't actually locked to a specific account. I have frequently forwarded unwanted offers to friends and they have claimed them no problems, so just click the email link and log in with your usual details.

JamesM1982
Mentor
I tried that and it came up with an error message. Will try again...
Tompo
Scholar 2

@JamesM1982 

Do you currently have an active Boost on your account? If you do and the Sports offer includes a month free Boost this causes an error, there is a work around if this is the case?

JamesM1982
Mentor

I think I did have a boost wrongly added originally, which recently got taken off

redchiz1
Champion 2

Also, you aren't currently getting a discount on Sky Sports, are you? 

JamesM1982
Mentor

I am...!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JamesM1982 

If you’re on a current discounted rate, you won’t be able to apply it. The only way around it is to either, cancel and let it expire or jump onto live chat and explain with staff.

Make sure to be signed in and use ‘How to get in touch’ drop down for live chat.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help