cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barneylee
Advocate

Error - please enter valid address

so i have been given an offer of the cinema on NOWTV website for £4.99 a month for the next 3 months.... the other day it tried to process it automatically as my card is linked to my account, but i didn't have enough funds to complete the order.

now i do have enough fund and it is still in my basket, it wont do the *auto payment* because it keeps saying *Error please enter a valid address* so i enter it manually and it knows my address exists and i click *next* to cash out with my card *Error please enter valid address* i try with paypal *error please enter valid address* i do it with my post code and it finds my house number and address, i try to pay with card/paypal yet again *error please enter valid address* i refresh the browser *Error please enter valid address* i close all webpages and log back in to NOWTV, it is still in my basket... *Error please enter valid address*!!!!!

How do i send a support ticket? The community cannot help with this....

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Barneylee 

You need to speak with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/vouchers-and-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help