cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They must be aware of it. I had the same issue when doing the 2 month pass offer a while back where once logged in it was just gone. I'll try live chat tomorrow but it's really poor service. I'm guessing they expect people to just get frustrated and buy the month pass! Wouldn't surprise me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been signed into my account on website and have been trying to purchase 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179. It will just not let me purchase the offer. Also been trying "Live Chat" all day, no one is responding, just says "An advisor's on the way..."! Does anyone know if there is any technical issues at the moment with the website? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interested but haven't yet tried to purchase this pass but looks like I can't at moment.  Out of interest the T&Cs say you can stop this pass at anytime during the year but doesn't say what would be refunded.  Anyone got previous experience for this?   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been on live chat so it is working, however was told again it was the banks. I told her she was lying. She eventually agreed and apparently now they've made me top priority. Try again tomorrow I suppose

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats probably another lie to get rid of you. It's not rocket science to work the problem out as this has happened when I tried to take up an offer before. I eventually solved the problem myself with the help of another customer on here when he put a voucher code up that let me pay for the offer via the monthly pass. Can never get through to anyone from customer service and it seems like anyone who eventually did has been told a load of lies to as the so called customer service haven't a clue what they are on about. Absolutely shocking service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J @Tony-D @Ian-H @Mary-E

If you ARE NOT signed into your account before you press the Get Offer button it will take you to the correct page for signing up for the offer as a NEW CUSTOMER. If you sign in to your account at this point, or have already been signed in to your account before pressing 'Get Offer', it only takes you to the Existing Customer page with no way of accessing the offer.

I hope this helps highlight the REAL issue here and maybe spurs someone on to FIX THE WEBSITE. No more blaming the banks guys, huh!?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m another one with issues trying to pay for the season offer. Thought I was doing something wrong, or there was a mistake in that it wasn’t actually available to existing customers, so am glad I found this thread. Hopefully it’s resolved soon - if it is the banks blocking these transactions, I’m sure that a text will be recieved first thing tomorrow. Not sure it’s that personally as others have said but still plenty of time for this to be resolved. Otherwise I will spend my money elsewhere but would prefer this option personally! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 for another existing customer having exactly the same issues. I even tried with a dormant account to see if it had a bearing on me having active offers on my account (I took out the 12 months ents and movies earlier this year). But on both same result across all browsers, they need to get this sorted ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems to me that NOW TV even though are part of Sky Group, a £Multi-Billion Company cannot rectify a simple mistake when setting up a redirection link on their website to enable existing customers to purchase this offer. Then excuses about banks not taking payments, that would only be the case if existing customers were redirected to page asking to comfirm purchase, surely?

It's really bad when someone in their Customer Service Dept (Manager/Supervisor) has directed for this information to be used as an excuse for their errors!

It seems by some posts on here that something similar happened when F1 pass was offered, and they should have learned by that error and "NOW" have the experiance to rectify this error speedily?

3rd Day of offer "NOW"?

They need to get this problem sorted and not mislead their customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frustrating the life out of me trying to buy the football season ticket for £179 and getting nowhere - NOWTV get it sorted ASAP