cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought black Friday deal - No Passes linked to my account.

Purchased "Get a 12 month Sky Cinema and Entertainment Pass for just £99". Payment has gone through and shows up under My Account / Bills and payments.

Whenever I click a show to watch I get a pop up telling me to sign up for a free trial or pay. No passes are shown in my acccount. Unable to watch anything.

Any help appreciated.

26 REPLIES 26
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bit of a long shot, double check that your playback devices log in details match the account details that your purchased the £99 BF deal on.

Also, double check if under My Account > "Passes & Vouchers" on here, that these two passes are showing or if there is any Redeem button next to the cinema and entertainment pass.

If everything looks right, perhaps try logging out of your playback devices, then reboot your playback devices, then try log back into your playback devices again with your account details.

Should you still have no joy, then i would suggest jumping over to live chat for further assistance & help.

Link below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help, but account is correct and nothing shows on the passes page. Also tried relogging / restarting. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue. I bought the 12month deal with the stick. The passes are no where to be found. I've contacted the live chat 3times who say they are looking into it. I'm so angry. Never had a problem with nowtv before. Spending over £100 in 1 go is a lot for us to then not actually have what we paid for is ridiculous. No one will give you a straight answer and no one to actually contact by phone at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to take advantage of the BF 241 deals on movies and kids but the links are dead, exactly the same issues we had when setting up SS at the start of the season. Do they do any testing??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 2 for 1 Black Friday Offers are for brand new customers who follow the links on the website and create a new account.

Existing customers who already have setup an account before these Black Friday deals were available are not eligible according to the T&C's.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I had the same deal. I had to set my stick up, go to my account on my phone/laptop and redeem vouchers. They were loaded there. Hope this helps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All good once stick arrived. Maybe this needs to be clearer on website
(it's probably there somewhere 😂)

J
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same happening to me,contacted live chat this morning told it was an issue tech team were working on and would be solved early pm.

Just tried again stil nothing in account to activate and been told I'll get an email in 24-48 hours,not a very good start when spending £100+

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like everyone is having the same problem with this offer