cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Black Friday - existing customer

Hi, 

I'm trying to get the 12 months cinema pass for £55 Black Friday offer but when I click through it and sign in it takes me to the 'existing customer' page which doesn't display that offer.

On the 12 months for £55 page it clearly states in the terms and conditions that  "12 month offers and Sports offers available to both new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via www.nowtv.com only."

Does anyone know how I get the offer?

I currently have a pass but it expires on 21 December so less than 30 days.

Thanks,

Weebrenny

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
18 Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Black Friday - existing customer

Don't have a solution, but just a "me too".

I e-mailed customer support on Monday, but no response so far. There's this response in the following thread which gives me some hope (about 5 hours ago at the time of writing).

"We're looking into this as we speak. 

As soon as we have an update we'll post an update here. 

Thanks Niamhd Smiley Happy"

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Can-t-buy-Black-Friday-offer/m-p/484988#M1743

No response to e-mail for 3 days is pretty poor though, even if it's just "yeah - sorry - working on it".

Ian

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Ian,

I just tried again but using my laptop (I was using my phone before) and it seems to have let me order the 12 months cinema pass + now tv stick for £62. I just went via the Black Friday landing page and then signed in when prompted and carried on from there.

It may be worth a try assuming like me you've previously been trying to do it using your phone. I didn't try the 12 months for £55 as I was happy to get a stick for another £7 but even if you don't need the stick it's still worth paying the £62.

I haven't had the confirmation email yet but it gave me an onscreen confirmation number and the transaction is currently pending on my card account so I assume it has gone through.

Cheers,

Weebrenny.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same problem with me; tried contacting support who couldn't help. Obviously not a well tested promotion.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I tried the 2 for 1 Entertainment pass. Looks like that's not available either. Not impressed 😒

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have also tried to get this deal and been on live chat twice for over an hour and half. As soon as I sign in the deal diappears too. If you get an answer I would likd to know too. I only had a trial before and was interested in coming back to Now but can't get the deal

@Weebrenny wrote:

Hi, 

I'm trying to get the 12 months cinema pass for £55 Black Friday offer but when I click through it and sign in it takes me to the 'existing customer' page which doesn't display that offer.

On the 12 months for £55 page it clearly states in the terms and conditions that  "12 month offers and Sports offers available to both new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via www.nowtv.com only."

Does anyone know how I get the offer?

I currently have a pass but it expires on 21 December so less than 30 days.

Thanks,

Weebrenny

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Having the same problem here as well - I got the 2017 deal of Cinema & Entertainment for £99, which ends soon, and I wanted to get the new 2018 deal for Entertainment for 12 months for £45 (new and existing customers) but I can't seem to get it to work.

I have cancelled both my Cinema & Entertainment passes but that hasn't helped me be able to get the new 2018 deal.

As far as I can tell once my old Cinema & Entertainment passes end soon then I won't have any NowTV! 😞

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Here is a screenshot of the T&Cs for their 12 month Entertainment Pass or Cinema Pass, clearly saying that they are "available to both new and existing NOW TV customers" but I am unable to get the deal as an exisiting customer:

NowTV.jpg

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Cheers - that might be an option, although I wanted both the 12m Cinema and 12m Kids packages. Don't think I can justify a Now TV Box + 2 sticks in the house for 1 TV. 🙂

Went through live chat yesterday and they were going to "pass it to the technical team". No indication of when this will be resolved.

Is there a case for going to Ofcom for advertising offers that no customers are able to obtain?

Has ANYONE actually managed to sign up to this deal as an existing customer?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It seems existing users only qualify if they are within the last 30 days of their current pass 🤔😐

0 Thanks