cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remy
Mentor

Membership

Hi, why is it so hard for you guys to make a constant Monday-to-Friday customer service team available?  It is so hard to get to you guys. 

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

Customer services are available 7 days a week. Use the green Chat online button near the top of the page here during the hours shown. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Remy 

No idea where you’re getting the idea that NOW only have support for 5 days a week 🤔

For broadband its 8am til midnight 7 days, broadband it’s 8am til 8pm 7 days.

What product are you talking about? As you’ve tagged this in the streaming box. Whereas if it’s for broadband that is nothing to do with the router. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Remy 

Us guys? We’re just customers like you 😢

But we get a damn sight closer to 24/7 than Now do 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Remy
Mentor

@RoyB 

I thought this was a customer service massage thing, I have never used this platform before, so my bad. 

RoyB
Legend

@Remy 

No worries. It should be what you thought it was, and the information that it isn’t is not given much prominence 😢

However, we are quite used to this, and as how to get in touch with Now is ridiculously hard to find, we are happy to signpost people who fetch up here to the bit of Now that they actually need to be in touch with.

And from time to time, we even get a question we can answer 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Remy
Mentor

@RoyB  Cheers Roy! 😅 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Did you manage to get in touch using the link I gave you? What was the issue anyway, out of curiosity?