cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! Free month's Sport Pass

5 days ago I received an email from Now TV saying my account had a free sports pass for one month added. It would not be automatically renewed. I tried to access the Sports area today but found I had to  purchase a pass.  Can anyone please help?

Free month cinema pass

Hi all! I have been sent an email with a free month of sky cinema, which I would be daft not to accept! I click on the link in the email, log in and I get the error message below. I have waited, I have retried in a different browser, Ive tried copy p...

Boxing Day Sales (NowTV Retailers)

Just had a quick look around for any early Boxing Day Sale bargains from NowTV Retailers and there is nothing spectacular so far (hopefully the prices will drop further over the next couple of days once we reach Boxing Day). The only deal that has ca...

Screenshot_2019-12-24-10-47-32.png
schnapps by Legend 5
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Currys 2 month Cinema Pass

I recently bought a 2 month cinema pass from Currys (£15) like a gift card. When I tried to redeem it through my NowTv account it wont accept it just keeps 'Hmmm, it looks like that voucher isn't valid yet. Check the start date and try again later. a...

3 month pass not on account

While in the process of cancelling my entertainment pass I was offered 3 months free cinema. As free is always good I took up the offer. Initially my account showed free pass would run out on 4th March 2020 but now there is nothing there at all. I'm ...

Free passes with new stick

I've just bought my daughter a now tv stick for Christmas it came with 1month entertainment pass and 1month sky cinema pass but neither are showing in my account  

Resolved! Can I stack Argos passes?

I've just been in Argos to buy a Now TV Stick, and noticed they sell 2 month passes which are cheaper than the price of the passes on the Now TV website. I was wondering if I'd be able to stack more than one of these Argos passes on my account, so I ...