cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activate Pass

I was going to buy a month pass on special offer for sky sports as a Christmas present. But if I buy it today does it start today? It seems that the day and weekly passes dont start until you want to use them but the month pass starts as soon as you buy it. Is this correct. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would that be the £16.99 for one month sports pass currently showing on the nowtv website offers page ?

With a one month sports pass it will either activate straight away on purchase (if you haven't got an active one month pass already on your account) or will automatically kick in on your next due payment date if you have a current pass on your account that has less than 30 days remaining.

The £16.99 offer runs until the 31st of December, so why don't you wait until closer to Christmas where i am assuming the Sports pass will be bought and used on your account ?

Or alternatively look at a one month NowTV Sports Pass Gift Card which is more expensive (normal RRP is £25) from places like Argos, Currys etc where you can apply the voucher code any time during the 12 months of purchase and use the Gift Card on anybody's nowtv account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would that be the £16.99 for one month sports pass currently showing on the nowtv website offers page ?

With a one month sports pass it will either activate straight away on purchase (if you haven't got an active one month pass already on your account) or will automatically kick in on your next due payment date if you have a current pass on your account that has less than 30 days remaining.

The £16.99 offer runs until the 31st of December, so why don't you wait until closer to Christmas where i am assuming the Sports pass will be bought and used on your account ?

Or alternatively look at a one month NowTV Sports Pass Gift Card which is more expensive (normal RRP is £25) from places like Argos, Currys etc where you can apply the voucher code any time during the 12 months of purchase and use the Gift Card on anybody's nowtv account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Yes its the £16.99 special offer one. Will do as you suggest and buy it closer to Christmas. 
Thanks again.  Happy Christmas