Anonymous User
Not applicable

7 day free trial cost me £12

Just payed £12 for a weeks free trail at least that’s what I fort I was getting

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 @RoyB @Anonymous User @gavs82008 That £12 /month for 6 months of combined entertainment and cinema is, for the moment, only being offered to (some) new members. So those of us who have been subscribers for any length of time won’t see the offer. 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
RoyB
Legend

@Katiegr 

The only free trial is Hayu. If you don’t cancel that within the 7 days of the free trial, it turns into a paid subscription.

If you signed up for something else, then I fear you may have misread it 😢

Is that ‘boy’ option the ‘bot’ option? Don’t use that.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now Live Chat (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage. Also, don’t choose Request a Refund, even if that is what you want, as that will only deliver you to the Nowbot; pick something else.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Katiegr 

To echo what @RoyB says, can you also explain what you got charged? Did you take one of the offers on this section of the site?
https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Of which all include a 7 day free trial of boost then £6 unless cancelled. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 @RoyB @Anonymous User @gavs82008 That £12 /month for 6 months of combined entertainment and cinema is, for the moment, only being offered to (some) new members. So those of us who have been subscribers for any length of time won’t see the offer. 

RoyB
Legend

@Mark_Weinreb 

Well, I did manage to see it, but as a long-time subscriber, I’m doing better than that deal anyway.

Its very hard to support Now customers though, when we aren’t seeing what they are seeing 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.