cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Help

Hi I was supposed to get a refund on 1st June and I haven't received it what should I do 

TV Guide blank

I have 4 sticks. All are up to date. The TV guide is blank on all 4. All other options available I.e. cstch up, my apps etc.

Isn't it Ironic?

Every time i play a tv show and that woman's voice come on saying something like "this programme contains strong language", it makes me swear at her. Same with the football and the "industrial language". I'm sick to death of hearing it. If i was watc...

Now tv stick

The now tv stick can not compete with the Amazon fire stick, the descriptions are the same when you want to purchase but there is a huge difference, the voice control does nothing, it doesn’t understand anything you say and it does not come with a bu...

Recently Added Films

The page for recent movie additions is not accurate, some new films are missing, and there are ones on still there from July 2019!

Neilfi by Mentor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Basic improvements

I would suggest something as simple as when you fast forward or rewind the programme you are watching, that it actually displays the image so you can see where you need to stop, seems like a very basic problem that should be solved. Also the price is...

Voucher not worked

Hi added a Entertainment pass on around the 6 of  may for 2 months entertainment and it was accepted but i have now just went on and it has taken the normal payment of £8.99.  The voucher is now nowwhere to be seen on my account.