cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

I tried watching the first ep of WW a couple of nights back, watched about 20 mins, didn’t have the foggiest idea what was going on and wasn’t in the mood to carry on so I gave up. However don’t worry I’ve not given up on it, just need to be ‘in the mood’ to give it another go! Might need to pick both your brains after as I think I’ve long since past the point of knowing what the heck that show is about!! 😝🤷🤯

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote: and with some services cutting down the bitrates for a period of time, I think we should be good????

They can blur some of the Eugene scenes but I want Alpha’s head on a spike in crystal clear clarity!! 😉☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User 

I tried watching the first ep of WW a couple of nights back, watched about 20 mins, didn’t have the foggiest idea what was going on and wasn’t in the mood to carry on so I gave up. However don’t worry I’ve not given up on it, just need to be ‘in the mood’ to give it another go! Might need to pick both your brains after as I think I’ve long since past the point of knowing what the heck that show is about!! 😝🤷🤯

@Andy @Lindzi 

I can't say I'm much of an expert........I just like the pretty pictures!!!!

It was good to see them out of the Wild West and in to the real World..... a future Los Angeles World.  It will be good to see whats her name out for revenge, getting help from whats his name from Breaking Bad.......maybe I am an expert after all??????????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote: and with some services cutting down the bitrates for a period of time, I think we should be good????

They can blur some of the Eugene scenes but I want Alpha’s head on a spike in crystal clear clarity!! 😉☺️

@Andy 

I don't think Now TV have done anything to change their output (it still looks the same to me), I've only read about Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ (when it launches), so we should all be able to see the spikey head moment in all its Now TV 720p goodness!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It will be good to see whats her name out for revenge, getting help from whats his name from Breaking Bad.......

@Anonymous User And this is precisely why we need @Lindzi on the team! 😂😇👍

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Oh no, please don't look to me for Westworld stuff! I have absolutely no idea what's going on! 

They've cancelled the after show as well, that used to be a bit helpful. Now we're totally in the dark 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes we're all in the same boat with WW, we can talk about it sparingly and enjoy it for how it looks with an agreed low level of understanding (exactly how I watch all my TV😁😁).

Episode two does have a Dragon!!!!!!

I'm glad West-Word has been dumped, never really liked it, it's no Talking Dead!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Well this will put a dampener on our fun! ☹️

https://twitter.com/walkingdead_amc/status/1242561076279021568?s=21

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Just shows how late in the day they're working on episodes for these shows...they might have finished filming but still a lot to do before broadcast.

We'll just need to guess how it ends.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Oh they can't be serious! Haven't they heard of working from home?