cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Thanks, it seems like we’ve stepped into our own real-life version of the apocalypse in the short space of a week, but I’m fine - hoping you are your loved ones are also safe and well and stay that way 🤞

Back to TWD ... WTF was that?? 🤷 I panicked in case I’d developed a fever or my beer was 10 years out of date, but no instead it was just the weirdest trippy episode ever - one big what if Michonne was Negan’s best buddy/trapped in a cell montage. Did my head in!! 

Not the departure I was expecting for Michonne at all, and if I’m honest I wasn’t a fan of the episode, but at least Judith stays so I have the strength to carry on another week!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

All good here, hope you guys are well. 

I liked the alternative Michonne story, that one decision to save Andrea or not shaped the rest of her story. It was at times a bit sentimental, and the Cgi a bit dodgy, but I was into it. 

Just glad they didn't kill her off!

On Talking Dead she said that she wanted her sword....but Scott Gimble (whatever his name is) says that the show still needs it. Not sure if that means TWD films??

Who are the new people??? There's a lot of them! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User sounds like a divisive episode, 2 to 1 against!! it had its moments, but I did find my mind wandering off onto the subject of where do they all find their toilet rolls from in the zombie apocalypse, they never complain about the shortage!!! 🤷

I did catch an unintentional spoiler on Twitter

Spoiler
of an image of Carol with Alpha’s head on a spike so I was hoping for that this ep, must be next week?

thinking of the spin-off movies wonder what will happen to them now .. cinemas closed for months to come, cinema releases going straight to digital left right and centre, maybe they will change their mind and shove them straight on Fox or a streaming service? Not sure when the first one was supposed to be released tho

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Sneek peak of next featured Carol....she's hearing and seeing Alpha  so she seems to be continuing her breakdown maybe? 

Hopefully next week we get to see Eugene's radio friend and also Beta coming across Alpha's head on a spike.

I can't really see that enough people would go to the cinema to watch the films, once open of course, they would be better to be accessible via tv or streaming services surely. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  this season is all in the bag and finished off but I did read that next season filming has been halted and will end up being pushed back by several weeks ... loads of other shows all reporting the same so looks like we will all be watching repeats for the rest of the year! Maybe we will end up doing a season 1 rewatch! I’ve already rewatched GoT S8 this week!! Still, I’ve got loads of DVDs I never got round to watching, and books I’ve never read .... no excuse now! 😝

‘’Agree with you about the movies, it’s just too niche to make that much money at the cinema, I reckon they’ll rethink it and turn them into TV movies. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

I've been at work 😞 

Today is the first day that we've been told not to go in. 

I have started GoT season 7 again....purely for the wonderful Lord Baelish demise. Just brilliant! 

So many shows have had to stop filming, interesting what's going to be on tv in a few months/next year

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy 

I'm fine at the moment as well........ I must remember however that not every cough I do means the plague!!!!!!!!  Yes, fingers crossed we all stay well and keep forum-ing!!!!

Yes, it was an OK/good episode, the hallucination stuff just freaked me out a bit and the CGI in spots was a bit off.......were Rick and Michonne at times CGI meant to be looking at one another, no, no, my eyes are over here!!!!

I think I also saw that Alpha's head on a spike sneak-peek of next week, should be rather good.  Are we going to have to wait until the final scene of the final episode before Maggie pops up?? (new Maggie, not flashback Maggie).

Yes, TV land is going to be messed up for quite some time, I can't see them getting back in to the swing of things for a while and the US Networks always like their shows to fill the same seasonal spots year-on-year.....might our favourite shows end up with 18months or two years between seasons??  Remember a few years back when we had the Hollywood writers strike and TV/Film went on shutdown, I think this will be much worse.

We're all in the same boat when stuck at home and new TV runs out, what to watch???  I've still to watch Chernobyl and there must be some other Now TV boxsets that I'd be interested in.  I'm currently watching a BBC 3 show on i-player called Nudes.....if you like the idea of a subtitled Norwegian TV show, give it a try!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Oh and who has started watching season three of Westworld????

I really liked episode one and although I haven't seen episode two yet, it does apparently have a nice nod to Game of Thrones.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

I've not watched it yet...maybe it'll be the 'job' of the day.

Hoping the internet/streaming sites stay up and running! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Hoping the internet/streaming sites stay up and running! 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Hopefully our streaming sites will be OK, BT do say there is plenty of capacity in the system.......and with some services cutting down the bitrates for a period of time, I think we should be good????