cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisMc
Advocate

Now's 'help line'

I have had the misfortune to report a minor issue with NOW. 

This led to quite an unbelievable facade of an almost totally incompetent 'help line'

It was so terrible, i almost thought i was the recipient of some sort of practical joke.

I was simply pointing out to NOW that in the sport replay section they were getting two categories of rugby mixed up (rugby league and rugby union) If anyone was looking to see a replay of a rugby union game it was often placed in the wrong category. Hence you could think it wasn't available / wasn't there.

I thought i was helpfully pointing this out to NOW, and I made the following suggestion 'I would recommend you get some employee who understands sport to oversee this process'.

Seemed sensible enough...

The answers I got indicated that seemingly no-one at NOW had any knowledge of or understanding of sport or this issue at all (a bit of a worry when they are selling sport as a package) I kept getting answers that clearly illustrated the help line people didn't 'get it'. I kept asking for my enquiry / suggestion to be 'escalated' to someone in the company that would get it. They eventually said that they would do this but finally i got a message stating 'they couldn't get hold of me (never tried!) and had gone as far as they could go with it!... They then asked for feedback on what i thought of the service...................!!

unbelievable....!

So....I have no confidence that this will help at all, but wanted to let others know of this situation (and for the sheer catharsis of writing about it !)

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@ChrisMc 

Welcome to our world!

And have a house point for realising you are talking to your fellow customers here, and not Now, which so few new posters do.

Though I see you raised this six months ago, likewise to no avail 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@ChrisMc 

Welcome to our world!

And have a house point for realising you are talking to your fellow customers here, and not Now, which so few new posters do.

Though I see you raised this six months ago, likewise to no avail 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.