cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Broadband and calls

I've ordered and switched to NowTV Broadband and calls.

It went live on Monday 15th February but o phone line, still no pone line. Ring the number and it rings but just not at my end. No tone on phone, tried different phones.

Tried contacting NowTV via their help centre but all I can get is their bot that does absolutely nothing other than making my blood boil.

Does anyone have a contact number for NowTV technical so I can report this and get it fixed! I'm working from home and losing work. 

If I knew that there wasn't a way to contact NowTV customer services not even an email address, I would never have switched over from Virgin Broadband and phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at my reply in this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Broadband-Outage/m-p/554767#M7529

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at my reply in this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Broadband-Outage/m-p/554767#M7529

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, have now managed to speak to them.

Extremely grateful to your quick message.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Excellent, glad to hear your getting it resolved!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried phoning out on the landline to your mobile ?

If so, is the number that comes up on your mobile the number NowTV have given you when you signed up (just in case the BT Openreach engineer has crossed the telephone wires at the cabinet).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem is that there is no dial tone on the landline, even when using a brand new phone (to make sure it wasn't the handset)

Have now managed to speak to someone at NowTV thanks to a link given here and they're going to contact BT Openreach tomorrow