cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing broadband provider

Hi,

it's been a week that I have switched from Sky broadband to now tv broadband and talk. As I know Now Tv has Sky as parental company I thought everything went smoothly without interruption. I checked on the day my Now Tv hub and worked fine but I thought as my Sky hub was working I would keep it this way instead changing passwords to all my smart devices.

Now, when I'm accessing my account there are no upcoming payments, no payments so far either.

In November 2018 I have applied to move to Now TV broadband from Sky Broadband, however I have been offered a good deal and then cancelled that. My account still shows information from November 2018, no futher updates although I received post mail with confirmation about the switch from Sky and Now TV and I have obviously received the Now Tv Hub last week.

I am unable to communicate via telephone to customer service so at the moment I am trapped.

My account states unable to check if I'm having broadband from Now TV, did the switch took place? Am I with Now Tv or Sky? Is Sky going to bill me again (higher obsiously)? When the first payment will go out to Now Tv?

When I have requested the change I spoke with the sales advisor and I have provided my bank account details, unfortunatelly my account still shows my credit card details which I have provided last year when I bought passes too. I have checked my credit card no payment for broadband took place there either. How can I speak to someone and sort out this mess please?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Contact details in this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1