cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Service problems?

Is anyone else experiancing issues with live streaming of the entertainement channels? All was working find until a few hours ago (since around 11pm) but now it is barely possible to stream them at all.

I was watching Gold and noticed the picture sometimes becoming very blocky and scrambled, went to watch criminal minds on living and all seemed fine at first bt the channel then started doing the same and then getting the circles for buffering but it would continue after a few seconds, now been trying fox for the last hour and it takes almost 4 minutes for the stream to start, streams for 1 minute and stops with the circles, then nothing. 

I  have no issues with streaming the entertainment on-demand content, my connection is working fine and other apps on the box stream ok. Ive also restarted the box and router (i actually have two boxes and both do them same).

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Fox is constantly buffering. Tried everything my end but no difference. My guess is that live tv is received from satellite then relayed through broadband, and the weather is affecting the original signal. Just a guess, don't really know

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same problem with itv cannot get anything no itv player or streaming live. Reset the box but still nothing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear that 😞

Is the issue still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Seems ok now for me at least. Was a strange one though as stated it only effected live streaming of entertainment channels (on demand was fine and streaming other apps too ). There was clearly some issue with now tv service that lasted about 6 hours but no service alerts to be found anywhere, thus the post here.