cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connection problems

Am hoping someone can help as I'm at a loss and pulling my hair out. I've had a Now tv stick in my TV for about a year on Vodafone all has been great, no issues. Around November we changed to talktalk Internet provider as Vodafone where no longer providing what we needed. Again all was fine until Sunday 5th Jan. Around 3.30 the Internet went down, came back about 10pm. Monday 6th I went to put tv on in the morning & the Internet died again. I turned tv off and it came back. So I tried again & the same thing happened. So I left for work. Internet was fine again when I came home put tv on Internet cut off. What is that about? This morning I tried the stick in my daughter bedroom and the living. Works fine. My stick is in the bedroom which is next to the living room where the router is. I've just tried again and it will now load the menu screen but it won't allow me to watch anything. When I check Internet connection on now TV I have a green tick on wireless but a red X on Internet connection.  Can anyone help please? 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You need to talk to TalkTalk, as they are providing the internet to you and also (I presume) the router, and one of these things is not working properly for you.

First option on this page has the contact details you need:-

https://support.youview.com/useful-contacts/

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.